Chance to Avail Discount on a 6-Hour Virtual Webinar on Medical Billing, Coding, and Reimbursement till May 5th, 2021
Medical coders and billers, with their eye for detail and great record-keeping skills, play an important behind-the-scenes role in keeping patient records accurate and up-to-date, bridging the gap between clinical care and administration. These professionals are essential to the management and organization of health data and information for the purpose of billing patients and getting reimbursement from insurance companies.
The knowledge of medical billing and coding serves to connect the business and clinical aspects of healthcare. Several doctors and healthcare providers today are turning to medical billers and coders to handle specialized administrative tasks.
If you are interested in the fundamentals of medical billing, coding, and reimbursement and want to learn how all of these components work together, then you have a chance to avail great discount on the “6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Medical Claims Boot Camp – Cracking the Code to Healthcare Billing, Coding and Reimbursement” webinar, which has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. The offer is valid till May 5th, 2021.
The emphasis of the webinar will be on the practical application of the latest industry knowledge and standards. The webinar has been designed to help mainly those professionals who work with medical claims and claims data.
After attending the webinar, the attendees will be equipped with the following knowledge:
- How claim flows from registration through adjudication and payment.
- How charges are set and managed by physicians and hospitals.
- Critical data elements on the two major claim forms and their meaning.
- Knowledge pertaining to the utilization of major coding systems.
- Different reimbursement methods used by the payors.
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 6.0 Core A continuing education units.
Reasons for attending the webinar:
- Lifecycle of medical claim: Many people do not completely understand all steps necessary to generate and adjudicate claims. If someone wants to gain more understanding of the entire claim lifecycle, then the webinar will walk them through the entire life cycle of a medical claim.
- Medical Coding: Medical codes form the backbone of reimbursement, billing and claims, healthcare analytics, risk scoring, physician compensation, and several other procedures. In this webinar, five of the most common schemes in use today: CPT and HCPCS codes, ICD-10 codes, DRGs, and APCs will be explained.
- Reimbursement: Reimbursements can often be complicated to understand. Different payors use different reimbursement methods to reimburse providers. In the third portion of this webinar, common reimbursement systems will be discussed. Besides that, key data elements needed to adjudicate claims according to each scheme will also be discussed.
More information about the webinar can be accessed by visiting their website – https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pdp2o